Updates & News
Although the particular questions purchased by participating organizations are proprietary and remain strictly confidential, so they will not be released, some questions of topical interest are included in the surveys for general dissemination to the public.
Current and past publicly-released data:
- Voters, and Parents, Favor Having Police in Schools to Provide Security, and Are Willing to Pay for Building Security Improvements
- Internet Cafés Are Not Popular in Florida, But Voters Appear Reluctant to Outlaw Them
- Post-Election Survey Case Study of Levy with Organized Opposition
- Public Views of Homeowners' Associations
- Amendment 8 Survey Results
- Casino Survey Results
- Gubernatorial Election Survey Results
- Charter Schools Tax Bill Overview
- Current Data on Transit Attitudes
- Post-Election Survey Results
- Senate Bill 1676 Survey Results
The questions that served as the basis for these releases were not funded or commissioned by any organizations, and were included in the Florida Omnibus Survey™ because they were deemed to be topical matters of general public interest.